Muktinath Darshan by Jeep is the best way for Muktinath Yatra. Currently the road is better; hence hundreds of travel visit Muktinath by Jeep. +977 9851343204 is the quick contact number (Mobile/WhatsApp) if you want to get more information for Muktinath Darshan by Jeep service. Muktinath Temple is one of important Dham in Hindu and Buddhist religion. Maximum 7 people seat people in a Jeep.
Private Jeep rental is only available with us therefore we will not join with other people. Muktinath Darshan is 4 days tour package. The yatra (tour) starts from Kathmandu and ends in Kathmandu. A large number of Hindu people visit Muktinath Dham yearly for Darshan and work shop.
The altitude of Muktinath Temple is 3710 meters from above the sea level. It is 24 km far way from the beautiful village of Jomsom where you will stay one night, similarly it is about 9 to 10 hours one way drive from Pokhara to Jomsom and another an hour drive from Jomsom to Muktinath Temple. You will stay two night in Pokhara, one night in Jomsom during the Muktinath Darshan Yatra by Jeep.
Muktinath Darshan by Jeep Summary
|Muktinath Darshan Yatra by Jeep|
|3710 Meters in Muktinath Temple|
|Kathmandu to Pokhara (Day 1), Pokhara to Jomsom (Day 2), Jomsom to Muktinath Temple to Pokhara (Day 3), Pokhara to Kathmandu (Day 4)|
Tour Yatra Itinerary:
|Day 1||Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara – 7 hours Jeep drive.||Pokara Night Stay|
|Day 2||Drive from Pokhara to Jomsom – 7 Hours Jeep drive.||Jomsom Night Stay|
|Day 3||Drive from Jomsom to Muktinath – 1 Hour Jeep drive. Puja and Darshan in the Muktinath Temple.|
Drive from Muktinath to Pokhara – 9 Hours Jeep Drive
|Pokhara Night Stay|
|Day 4||Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu – 7 Hours Jeep Drive|
Muktinath Darshan by Jeep Price/Cost:
|1 Person||NPR 60000 per person|
|2 Persons||NPR 30000 per person|
|3 Persons||NPR 20000 per person|
|4 Persons||NPR 15000 per person|
|5 Persons||NPR 12000 per Person|
|6 Persons||NPR 10000 per person|
|7 Persons||NPR 8572 per person|
Must know before Muktinath Darshan by Jeep:
- You need to obtain TIMS card and Entrance Permit before driving from Pokhara so; you have to pay around INR 1000 for TIMS card and Entrance Permit which does not include in the Jeep service price.
- Price includes: Jeep, Fuel, Parking Charges and Driver’s expenses (diver’s meal and accommodation).
- The price does not include your hotel accommodation cost. You can book hotel by online except Jomsom. Our drive will help to find the good hotel/lodge in Jomsom.
- Maximum 7 persons can seat in a Jeep.
- Muktinath Darshan by Jeep can do from Pokhara.
- We also offer Muktinath Darshan by Helicopter from Pokhara.