Pokhara Tour Package offers you 2 nights and 3 Days city sightseeing tour in beautiful places of Pokhara. You may call 00977 98511 17417 for quick inquiry or booking of Pokhara Tour. We offer private tour package only. Below mentioned Pokhara Tour Package Price is in Nepali currency but you may provide convertible money.
Pokhara Tour Package is the best way to experience the country side, beautiful Himalaya, River, Green Hill and small superb village while travelling from Kathmandu for your Pokhara Holiday Trip.
Another important of this package is, road travel from Kathmandu creates an opportunity to enjoy the time in the places where you probably not visited. Furthermore this holiday trip gives a change to visit Manakama Temple by cable car for a short period. You can ask to our drive if you want to have lunch or a short break. You will have sufficient space to keep you baggage either inside the vehicle or above the vehicle.
There are different tourist attraction places in Pokhara to visit so that Pokhara is a place of Nature Beauty. You will enjoy not only the sightseeing but also visit beautiful hill stations such as “Sarangkot” and “World Peace Pagoda Stupa”. You may enjoy the Paragliding in Pokhare while you have tour in Pokhara. Paragliding is the most pioneer activity in Pokhara.
Pokhara Tour Package Details
|Tour Package Title||Information|
|Tour Duration||3 Days.|
|Tour Starts from||Kathmandu.|
|Tour Suitable for||All age group.|
|Tour departure||Private trip on daily basis.|
Itinerary for Pokhara Tour Package
Day 1: Transfer from Kathmandu to Pokhara by Private vehicle.
On the way, stop at Kurintar and visit Manakamana Temple by cable car. You can stop any where for your breakfast and Lunch.
You will arrive Pokhara afternoon.
After refreshment, visit David Falls, Gupteswor Cave & Temple then World Peace Pagoda.
Day 2: Fully day Sightseeing in Pokhara and enjoy boating in Phewa Lake & Visit Tal Barahi Temple.
Today is special day of visit in amazing touristic places in Pokhara.
Early morning drive to Sarangkot Sunrise & Mountain View Point. Drive back and have a breakfast.
After Breakfast, drive for sightseeing Seti Gorge, Bat Cave, Bindhayabasini Temple, Mountaineering Museum, old Market Places and Bhimsen Temple.
Evening enjoy boating in Phewa Lake and visit Tal Barahi Temple (situated in the middle of the Phewa Lake).
Day 3: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Today, pack your baggage and drive to Kathmandu watching superb mountain of Annapurna Mountain, green hill, crossing the rivers and beautiful villages. You will get Kathmandu afternoon.
Tourist places must visit in Pokhara
- David Falls.
- Gupteswor Cave & Temple.
- Mountaineering Museum.
- Seti Gorge (Seti Gandaki).
- Bat Cave.
- Bindhayabasini Temple.
- Tal Barahi Temple (Barahi Temple).
- Sarangkot Sunrise & Mountain View Point.
- World Peace Pagoda (beautiful Stupa suited on the hill – also called Pokhara Shanti Stupa).
- Old Market Places.
- Bhimsen Temple.
Pokhara Tour Package Cost
|Vehicle Type||Seats||Package Cost|
|Tour by Car||3||NPR 17500|
|Tour by Jeep||7||NPR 26250|
|Tour by Van / Hiace||14||NPR 35000|
|Tour by Bus||35||NPR 61250|
- The above Pokhara Tour Package cost/price is only for vehicle rental packages which includes fuel, parking charges, driver’s accommodation (hotel) and his meals.
- The above price does not include hotel cost and all personal entrance fee during the sightseeing in Pokhara.
- Price does not include air condition service, there will be extra charge if you want use air condition service.
- You need to hire a boat to get Tal Barahi Temple and you should pay by yourself directly.
- Manakamana Cable Car Ticket to visit Manakamana Temple is not included in the price..
Some picture during the Pokhara Tour
Why Pokhara is Famous for Tour / Holiday?
Pokhara is the most preference tourist destination in Nepal because of Annapurna Himalayan Range, Beautiful Lakes, Green hill and Adventuring activities.
Things to do in Pokhara (Add on Package)
- Zip Flying
- ultra flight
- Helicopter Flight to Muktinath,
- Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Flight
- Sunrise Tour
- Mountain View Tour
- and more adventurous activities.
We have more Nepal Tour Packages [View Details].